Get all the answers to the most frequently asked questions by individuals interested in entering into the Real Estate Industry:
- What are the steps involved in becoming a Licensed Associate in the Real Estate Profession?
- Which Brokerage should I choose?
- How can Brokerage Incentives Help My Business?
- When Should I contact a prospective Broker?
- How role does a Brokerage facilitate in the application process?
- What fees can I expect to be responsible for?
- How Long does it take to become a Licensed Associate?
- After completing the Real Estate Associates Program, how long do I have to get my real estate associates licence?
- What is required to complete the Real Estate Associates’ Program by Distance delivery?
- Do I need a Certified Criminal Record Check?
- How would these organization affect my day to day activities – RECA, CREA, AREA and The REALTORS® Association of Edmonton?
- Can I review my suitability prior to submitting an application?
- What new legislation affects the day to day operations of a Real Estate Licensed Associate in today’s market?
- What is Designated Agency and Transaction Brokerage?
Here’s how it works. You will receive a FREE Information Package at No Cost and absolutely No Obligation. Valuable information explaining the requirements of 1st time applicants to Real Estate Industry; prepared for you by a qualified Licensed Real Estate Broker in the Province of Alberta
This insider information, sent to you in an incredibly simple and efficient format, will save you time and money.
You can request this Free Information Package by simply filling out the information on the form below. When you have completed the form just click the “Submit” button at the bottom of this page.
Click Here to send us your resume.